itelligence Maintenance support is a well-managed personal service. As an itelligence SAP Maintenance support customer, you will be assigned a dedicated Maintenance Advisor. That Advisor will be responsible for coordinating resources to ensure that you are fully abreast of product, service and procedure changes at SAP and itelligence. Our aim is to know your products, services and key resources to provide the best possible service.
itelligence is Partner Center of Expertise (PCOE) certified, and has been since 2011. We are the second provider in the United States to have achieved this certification. To ensure that all VAR partners are following the changes/additions to their support process, SAP requires PCOE re-certification every two years. Maintaining this certification demonstrates our commitment to service excellence and customer support.
Team of US Based SAP Maintenance Consultants:
- Dedicated Maintenance Advisor with access to additional functional and technical consultants
- Certified Support Consultants
- Coverage time 8:00am to 8:00pm (EST) Monday through Friday
- After hours and weekend support for Priority One Issues (24×7) via SAP Global Support
Why itelligence Maintenance Support?
- Dedicated support staff located in the United States for questions regarding Maintenance Support
- Proactive Support:
- Trusted Maintenance Advisor – Concierge Service
- Dedicated Mission Critical Support 24/7…live person!
- Phone: 1.866.483.5543
- Consistent daily review of incidents
- Proactive follow-up on your SAP Maintenance Support messages (including escalations)
- Expert Advice for quick incident resolutions
- Operation Improvement Services:
- Early Watch Alert program – Second set of eyes for your RUN environment
- SAP License Audit facilitation – We can run your reports for you
- SAP PCOE (Partner Center of Expertise) since 2011, ensuring excellent service!
- itelligence Service Level Agreements on incidents for all priorities
Tips to Expedite Your Maintenance Support Messages
Include the following:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to reproduce the error (include transaction codes being used and program names)
- Attach short dumps to the ticket (first 5 pages), table traces and logs
- Error messages, include numbers and text
- Identify recent system changes (including support packs, patches or recently applied notes)
- Indicate if the issue occurs for all users or not
- Indicate in which system the error occurs
- Include any notes you have found or applied in an effort to resolve the issue
- Open your system connection and provide logon information (do not forget router passwords too, if applicable)
- Include contact name, telephone number and email
Providing the above information, in your initial ticket submission will help speed up the message processing.
Our goal is to always EXCEED your expectations!
Please contact us about SAP Maintenance or any other itelligence services.