We had a great three days at ASUG SAP BusinessObjecst User Conference in Anaheim, California. On Monday, our very own Dennis Kause kicked off the week presenting alongside Steve Krandel.
It was great – standing room only! If you missed it, here are three key takeaways from the roundtable: of Intuit. During the session, Steve discussed Intuit’s BI 4.0 upgrade planning and lessons learned.
- Hire a consultant to prepare you for potential challenges
- Clean up your environment before migrating
- Be aware that your landscape will change and proper sizing becomes more critical
We also had the privilege of giving away iPads to three lucky winners!
- Day One: Lindsay from W.W. Grainger
- Day Two: Angela
- Day Three: Carol of Providence Health & Services
It was wonderful seeing everyone who stopped by our booth and joined the Intuit session. We look forward to connecting with you again soon! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.