More medium-sized companies are recognizing the importance of mobilizing their business processes and building a long-term mobile strategy aligned with SAP’s strategy and mobility roadmap. Mobile enterprise workforces need increasingly optimized, trusted mobility solutions that seamlessly integrate with their SAP environments and provide a very fast return on investment.
Organizations today have a wider range of options when selecting mobility packages based on SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. Among other benefits, these solutions can provide businesses’ mobile workforces with faster access to essential SAP functionality, faster access to invaluable customer information and other streamlined organizational tools. As a result, businesses can both increase customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the mobile users.
However, companies need a business partner that can deliver these new mobility solutions—together with the right methodologies, extensive experience and knowledge of SAP solutions, and best practices—to achieve exceptional business value. When selecting an implementation partner, decision makers should only consider SAP partners with deep knowledge of SAP and, specifically, SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. By doing so, they can assure their partner enables them to achieve the following return on their investment and more:
- Greater flexibility with the right software and infrastructure foundation (e.g. leveraging the currently available SAP Productivity Apps) and allowing for future custom mobile app development
- Increased security and device management capabilities using enterprise mobile security policies established and enforced through SAP Afaria
- Faster time-to-launch advantages from SAP Productivity Apps following project starts as users become acquainted with the full breadth of the SAP Mobile Platform
- Full understanding of the freedom to develop custom apps in the future to meet all unique business requirements (e.g. utilizing the SUP developer license)
- Better access to essential sales processes and data of CRM systems (e.g. SAP’s CRM Mobile Sales App), which provides key customer and sales information analytic reports to monitor customer pipeline and opportunities to users in the field at any time and any place, with a simple and intuitive user interface
- Simplified user time entry and expense reporting and reduced administrative overhead by providing travelling employees with tools to record, organize, submit and track expenses from their mobile devices, which supervisors can then view and approve or reject anytime, anywhere
What are the biggest benefits your organization is already realizing from SAP Rapid Deployment Mobility solutions? If you haven’t taken this step, what questions or issues do you have?