The Sr. Application Support Consultant is responsible for providing project and enhancement support to Application Management Service (AMS) customers. In addition, they may be responsible for processing AMS customer problems and changes in the itelligence Service Desk. In this capacity, the Sr. Application Support Consultant is responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction to all itelligence AMS customers.
Act as senior consultant using advanced industry knowledge to provide SAP project, upgrade, and enhancement support to customers. Duties include: configure in multiple SAP modules and/or application areas; document functional specifications; process customer problems and changes in the itelligence Service Desk; lead customer and other teams, and provide project, strategic account, and/or Helpdesk customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A.) Project, Strategic Account, and /or Helpdesk Customer Support
1.) Project Support
- Ensure consistent delivery of project work including mini-projects, upgrades, roll-outs and other enhancement projects
- Establish credibility with supported clients as their trusted advisor
- Effectively use and improve methodology approaches and supporting tools
2.) Strategic Account Support
- Provide long term dedicated support to one or more Strategic Accounts
- Establish long term trusted relationships with our customers
- Become an integrated member of the client’s team
- Thoroughly understand client’s business, culture and priorities
3.) Helpdesk Customer Support
- Monitor and process AMS customer problems and changes
- Process and resolve work classified as Level 2 and 3 issues
- Proactive follow up of issues that are in customer action
- Consistent delivery of support to all AMS customer messages
B.) Customer Satisfaction
- Cultivate professional relationships with clients
- Establish credibility and relationships with client decision makers, know their business, their industry, their culture, and their top priorities
- Foster an environment of extreme customer focus within the team
- Be an advocate for customers within itelligence
- Timely response to and acceptable resolution of customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Five years SAP project implementation or production support in CS/SM and integration with SD, MM and FI OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field and 3 years of experience
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Must have a clear understanding of what technical objects are, how the DIP profile works with resource-related billing, and warranties.
- Must have experience in configuring a new service notification type and service order type.
- Must have experience in setting up user statuses, using the Action Box notifications and how labor and materials are confirmed to service order.
- Two years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects or production support
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Two years integration experience with SD, MM and FI
- Appropriate attire required at all internal and external client site locations
- Must meet or exceed itelligence general consulting competencies of Personal Skills, Results Orientation/Quality Management, Customer Management, Leadership and Corporate Development
- Position works from Cincinnati or Chicago office with up to 30% travel
- Have an understanding of enhancements that can be used in notifications, service orders and confirmations.
- Have experience using repair orders, task lists, maintenance plans, install base and settlements.
- Have experience in LE