The itelligence engagement methodology successfully delivered our S/4HANA project on time and to budget. We now have an intelligent ERP platform capable of supporting our business transformation.
Stuart Welsh, Group IT Director
Number of Employees:
AESSEAL® is one of the world’s leading specialists in the design and manufacture of mechanical seals and support systems.
Challenges and Benefits
- How to manage an international supply chain across an ever growing business
- How to ensure consistency of process and maintain quality of delivery on a global scale
- How to introduce an Intelligent Enterprise strategy that supports business expansion plans
- A single view of the business with streamlined and standardised operations across multiple geographies
- All legacy systems replaced with one SAP Platform
- Responsive manufacturing and shorter lead times
- Greater automation, simplification and standardisation of processes
- Increased data governance and management with accurate reporting across the business
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BusinessObjects
- SAP Fiori
- it.Document Handling Suite
- Strong referenceability in the Manufacturing Sector
- Highly experienced SAP consultants with the required industry knowledge
- Relevant S/4HANA and Analytics references
- Demonstrated the credibility of itelligence as a Global SAP Partner
About the Project
Read this case study to learn about the Digital Transformation AESSEAL have been on. AESSEAL have addressed and overcome a few key challenges on this project, such as supply chain and business expansions. Read the case study to see how various SAP solutions were implemented to achieve their goals.