A Business Intelligence Consumer Services Proof of Concept
Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS) connections are always touted for providing faster speeds, but how do they really fare in the real world? How do they perform under non-ideal conditions?
View the webcast from Thursday, November 13th, and we will provide first hand examples from a recent proof of concept (POC) project.
This webcast will help you understand more about:
– The differences between a universe and BICS connection
– How to switch from a universe on top of a BEx query to a BICS connection
– What to be aware of when making the switch
– What issues may arise when switching to BICS
– Discrepanices between using universes and BICS connections
– Recommendations for using universes and BICS connections
View the webcast to hear all of this and more on November 13th.